The PMI Michiana Leadership Team is made up of dedicated volunteers who constantly strive to add value to the membership and to forward the best interests of the chapter. Please feel free to contact any member of the Board or Directors with any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have.
If you are interested in serving your PMI-Michiana Chapter, contact our President for more information or attend one of our public board meetings.
Board Members are responsible for:
- Attending Board meetings.
- Attending all possible Chapter events such as Dinner and Lunch Meetings as a visible member of the Board.
- Attending and contributing to all annual planning and strategy sessions.
- Collaborating with other Board members for initiatives that cross over Board portfolios.
- Attending leadership conferences as applicable.
- Keeping up on duties and responsibilities of own portfolio.
- Contributing to the execution of the overall Board strategy and effective operations.
- Acting as Project Sponsor for a Committee that is part of Board position portfolio.
- Promoting PMI-Michiana and its initiatives and values at business and PM community events.
- Building good relationships with members and volunteers.
- Building positive and productive relationships between PMI-Michiana and the business and education communities.
- Contributing/maintaining information on the PMI-Michiana website, newsletter and communications.
- Transitioning to their successor at the end of term for their position.