Ms. Sharri Tafelski is the serving VP of Programs and Events.
Responsibility: The VP of Programs is responsible for the planning, management and delivery of successful and engaging monthly dinner meetings and other type of events for the Chapter.
Job Description: The VP Programs shall be accountable for the needs assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of programs relating to project management, that contribute to the achievement of the Chapter’s long-term strategy and sustainability.
- Support the Chapter’s annual Business Plan through overall stewardship of the Programs portfolio and its performance.
- Develop an annual Program Plan.
- Develop program schedule, book speakers, and make logistical arrangements.
- Coordinate registration activities and maintain associated records.
- Liaise with professional associations and program guest speakers.
- Provide monthly, periodic, and annual reporting on topics relevant to this portfolio.
- Retain and archive permanent records associated with this position.