Mr. Will Mitchell is the serving VP of Finance.
Responsibility: The VP Finance shall be accountable for the development, implementation and evaluation of a financial management system that contributes to the achievement of the Chapter’s long-term strategy and sustainability.
Job Description: The VP Finance is responsible for a significant set of accounts that must be kept up to date with all of the transactions, notes, and payments required to operate a Chapter according to the laws of the country, province, and city.
- Support the Chapter’s annual Business Plan through overall stewardship of the Finance portfolio and its performance.
- Prepare annual operating and capital budgets.
- Oversee management of funds for duly authorized purposes of the Chapter, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and managing the Chapter’s bank accounts and required Officer Signatures.
- Support the annual Charter renewal application through monthly, periodic, and annual reporting including financial statements and other information as required.
- Manage annual financial audit.
- Retain and archive permanent records associated with this position.