Ms. Navamy Sathish is the serving VP of Membership.
Responsibility: The VP Membership shall be accountable for the needs assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of a Chapter membership plan that contributes to the achievement of the Chapter’s long-term strategy and sustainability.
Job Description: VP Membership is a direct liaison to the entire Chapter membership and is an advocate for the professional needs of the Chapter.
- Support the Chapter’s annual Business Plan through overall stewardship of the Membership portfolio and its performance.
- Develop annual Membership Plan.
- Liaise with current and prospective members.
- Identify and facilitate when appropriate, products and services that are not already provided to members via Professional Development or Program portfolios.
- Provide monthly, periodic, and annual reporting on relevant topics.
- Retain and archive permanent records associated with this position.