Mr. Brian Holt is the serving VP of Outreach.
Responsibility: Responsible for delivering projects and programs that connect members to post-secondary institutions, local industry, other non-profit professional associations, and sponsors and advertisers.
Job Description: The VP Outreach shall develop strategies for the Chapter’s outreach initiatives in the areas of corporate, executive, social and academic outreach.
- Assures strategic alignment between PMI and the Chapter’s outreach initiatives.
- Assures program visibility to other PMI components and the PMI organization (through presentations and other activities).
- Seeks ways to exploit outreach opportunities using resources provided by PMI.
- Liaison between PMI’s outreach resources and the Chapter.
- Assures synergy between all PMI outreach programs.
- Oversight and direction of all chapter outreach programs.
- Budget control of all chapter outreach programs.
- Monitors various chapter outreach program progress and success.
- Report of monthly chapter business and executive outreach activity.
- Appoint Directors, committees, and committee chairs on a project or task basis, with the approval of the Board.
- Attract, strengthen and grow outreach partnerships.
- Provide visibility to the value of project management, PMI and the chapter through successful outreach programs.