Ms. Jan Holt is the Past Chapter President.
Responsibility: The Past President is responsible for maintaining continuity in the chapter to help to ensure smooth board transitions.
Job Description: The Past President is responsible for oversight of the chapter and the board in accordance with the chapter policies and bylaws. The Past President is a liaison with all PMI chapters board members as a coach and mentor.
- Assist the board of directors with strategic policies
- Proactively support and promote the work within the board
- Assume the role of mentor for the president
- Assist the president in liaison with PMI if and when required
- Assume the position of chair for the nominating committee
- Lead and direct elections process
- Provide ethics enforcement and guidance at the board of director level
- Support conflict resolution
- Outreach with past presidents
- Develop and implement a succession and transition plan
- and any other duties as assigned by Region Mentor