Mr. Ken Riches is the serving VP of Administration.
Responsibility: Responsible for preparing, maintaining, recording, circulating all records, correspondence, minutes of meetings and related affairs of the chapter.
Job Description: The VP Administration shall maintain custody of the approved bylaws, articles of incorporation, charter agreement and of amendments thereto and board policies, committee charters, and all of the non-financial records for the chapter.
- Coordinate and distribute meeting agendas, keep records of all business meetings of the chapter and meetings of the board
- Maintain all meeting minutes
- Notice of all annual meetings shall be sent to all members at least 30 - 45 days in advance of the meeting. Action at such meetings shall be limited to those agenda items contained in the notice of the meeting
- Provide records to members and outside organizations that request information
- Provide all notifications to the membership, directors, auditors and members of committees
- Coordinate distribution of all general correspondence
- Provide support for membership communication
- Oversee coordination of printed materials (logo items, business cards, etc.)
- Develop and implement succession and transition plan