Virtual Microsoft Project Essential Training
Learn to use Microsoft Project to manage small to large-scale projects successfully and efficiently. In this workshop, Kuks will introduce the MS Project user interface. Participants will get to plan and control a project, including creating filters, layouts, baselines, & reports. A completion of “Microsoft Project Essentials Training” certification will be awarded.
Date and Time: May 30th, 2020 from 9.00 AM CT – 12.30 PM CT PDU: 3.5
- Configuring preferences
- Creating a project
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating the WBS
- Adding activities
- Formatting the schedule (bar chart, relationships, constraints, and filters)
- Printing reports
- Updating schedule and baseline comparison
- Experience in a project environment
- Understanding of how projects are planned and controlled
- Basic project management processes
- Understanding of Deliverables and development of a Work Breakdown Structure
- Experience in the use of PCs and an understanding of the operating system
- A laptop (Instructions to download the free trial software will be provided).
NOTE: We will provide Google Meet link, 30-day free trial software download instruction, and links for materials.
Register at: https://pmichicagoland.org/meet-reg1.php?id=643
SEATS ARE LIMITED TO 25 PARTICIPANTS (Kuks & company will cancel the class if registration is less than 14 participants.)
Presenter: Seyi Kukoyi