PMI Michiana Members,
I wanted to personally reach out to you given the concerns over the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and inform you of the immediate effects it has on our Chapter and our action plan moving forward.
Our first priority is to protect the health and well-being of our members; the PMI Michiana and PMI Global staff are paying close attention to new developments with COVID-19. They are monitoring local, national and international public health departments and agencies for the latest updates and guidance.
After careful consideration, we have determined it now becomes necessary for us to make additional decisions to further safeguard our community.
PMI Michiana and PMI Global Action Plan Moving Forward:
- Effective March 12, 2020, PMI Global has required all employees work remotely for 30 days
- The PMI Region 2 Conference planned for April 2020 in Milwaukee has been canceled
- PMI Michiana will be canceling the April Chapter event
- PMI Michiana will be hosting a virtual option for our May Chapter event (Details will be sent soon)
- Virtual capabilities are provided by PMI to all members in the form of ProjectManagement.com for additional PDU opportunities during this time
We will continue to heed the advice of public health experts. Please contact me directly with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the ongoing support of our members and appreciate your patience. Stay safe!!